The grains of basmati rice are much longer than they are wide, and they grow even longer as they cook. They stay firm and separate, not sticky, after cooking.
Basmati rice are available both in White rice and a Sella rice (Parboiled). Sella rice takes longer to cook than white, about 30 minutes as opposed to 15.
Varieties of Basmati Rice:
- Basmati White Rice
- Basmati Sella (Parboiled) Rice
- Well graded, completely stone and paddy free
- Colour sorted and fumigated
- Aged crop so that there is no moisture left
- Only 0-2% broken at the time of packing
We offer Excellent Quality Long Grain White and Sela Basmati Rice available in 10 and 40 LBS packaging.